Multimarine Services Ltd was part of the joint venture that successfully won and safely completed the VTT Vasiliko Oil Terminal Project - Onshore Upper Area Piping Erection.
Multimarine Services Ltd has developed extensive experience in pipeline fabrication and erection. Our Inspection Division offers emergency or planned inspections, and assessment for our Fabrication Division to step in and complete the repair and maintenance of existing lines.
Our manufacturing plants have the production capabilities to produce any quantity of pipelines and can mobilise and attend any project within a short timeframe.
- Inspection and assessment of existing piping
- Repairs and maintenance of existing piping
- Pre-fabrication of new piping at the MMS workshops
- Class certified/ coded welding
- Erection, installation, testing, pre-commissioning at the site
- Grit blasting & complete painting
- Double wrapping of the underground piping
- Supply of any non-free issue materials, including the supply of raw material
- Provision of tools, manpower and construction/ erection equipment, scaffolding and any other needed services for the execution of all the works
- Automated and Manual Blasting & Painting Workshop
- Manual Blasting & Painting Workshop
- Pre-Fabrication Workshops with over 3000sqm enclosed areas equipped with overhead travelling cranes
- Piping Laydown areas
- Lincoln STT Semi-Automatic Method (GMAW+FCAW)